[MacLoggerContest] Re: fast keyboard logging

David Ferrington 2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sun Jul 31 19:19:05 EDT 2005

Oh, and is this because Cmd-G is 'Fing Again' on the edit menu?

On 1/8/05 12:17 am, "David Ferrington" <2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk> sent:

--
Being a System Administrator is like being a plumber.
If you do a good job, nobody knows. If you screw up, everybody gets covered