[MacLoggerContest] MacLoggerDX Auto-Increment STX

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Mon Aug 1 09:22:45 EDT 2005

Hi David,

On 31-Jul-05, at 7:10 PM, David Ferrington wrote:

> I'm assuming STX is sent serial number, but this does not appear to
> increase
> with each logged QSO, can you increment the number after a QSO is
> logged, so
> its there ready to tell the contact what the number is?

Auto Increment of STX has been a feature in MacLoggerDX since May of
2003.

<http://www.dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX/Manual/Pages/
preferencespanel.html>

"The Inc STX checkbox will allow contesters to autoincrement the
numeric STX log field after each QSO logged, from any arbitrary start
point entered."

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com