[MacLoggerContest] Re: MacLoggerDX Auto-Increment STX

David Ferrington 2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 13:11:16 EDT 2005

So it does, my apologies. I missed that.

I do find that the first STX field is not wide enough to display 5 digits

 On 1/8/05 2:22 pm, "Don Agro" <dagro at dogparksoftware.com> sent:

--
Math Anxiety: an intense lifelong fear of two trains approaching each other
at speeds of 60 and 80 MPH. -Rick Bayan