[MacLoggerContest] Re: MacLoggerDX signal reports

David Ferrington 2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 13:24:35 EDT 2005

My intention was to reduce the number of keystrokes necessary to log the
QSO, especially to avoid multiple key presses that might result in
'over-shooting' the the SRX field. 6 tabs before I can enter the received
serial number just seamed a lot.

Realise I'm asking for things that are probably not of great import to a
DX'er, but in a contest, they would help and I was hoping to use MLDX for
contests.

Does anyone know of simple programmable function key software that could
send a program 6 tabs? So I press F1 and it sends 6 tab characters.

On 1/8/05 2:32 pm, "Don Agro" <dagro at dogparksoftware.com> sent:

--
I never did a day's work in my life; it was all fun. -Thomas Edison