[MacLoggerContest] Re: MacLoggerDX signal reports

Bob Jones publitek at mac.com
Mon Aug 1 13:59:22 EDT 2005

Don

this sounds like a neat solution. Could you create scripts like this?

F1: six tabs to get to the SRX field.
F2: log QSO, clear fields (except STX and RST fields) and return cursor
to blank callsign field.

This would really make MLDX a very useful general purpose contest
program too without any impact on DXers.

Best regards
Bob, G3YIQ
The Old Vicarage
Bradford-on-Avon