[MacLoggerContest] Re: MacLoggerDX tab order

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Thu Aug 4 10:13:32 EDT 2005

Hi John,

On 4-Aug-05, at 9:28 AM, John E Bastin wrote:

> I'm sorry, I didn't mean to indicate that. My point was that,
> considering the _whole sequence_ of the exchange (from which you
> took one line out of context), I'm used to doing the job with half
> the keypresses, therefore saving time for the entire exchange.

I understand. It's just very discouraging after having spent so much
time adding contesting features to MacLoggerDX recently.

But to be fair you couldn't be expected to be aware of those new
features since you aren't really using the latest version MacLoggerDX.

Once I figured that out it started to make more sense. Sorry for the
confusion.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com