[MacLoggerContest] select vfo contol

Chris Harris chris.harris at horizon.co.fk
Tue Mar 28 18:12:58 EST 2006

Hi Don,

>> It there an easy way to select the VFO control, I mean to make it
>> active so the it can be tuned with the arrow keys, by a simple key
>> stroke?
>
> "Focus VFO" under the Log Menu or <shift> <command> V

Wow perfect Don, thanks very much.

A quick question on the Powermate. I am under the impression that you
can programme the powermate to simulate key presses when you turn it
i.e. up and down arrows if your turn clockwise and counter clockwise
to tune the radio.  oops this is going to be two questions.

1. Will the shift modifier key still work to allow you to fine tune?
2. My original question. I think the powermate is also clickable,
presumably by pushing down on it, so could this be programmed with
shift+command+V so that you could click the powermate to focus the
VFO control and then use it to tune?

Have I got the right end of the stick, is that how it works?

73 Chris VP8BKF