[MacLoggerContest] MacLoggerDX v5.0 Contesting comments

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat Jan 24 11:53:20 EST 2009

no problem Don, completely understand
and ok on Scott - I also understand about no 2 contesters agreeing.

Just that I don't tend to lookup calls - it was slower, but I notice
MLDX5 is faster.
And then again, your not allowed too in some contests. So just enter
call, std 59 both ways, pass a serial number (hence my previous
request for the serial number to be BIG and location (sometimes just a
serial number) and log. Then back to call again.
And in that order, so tab order would ideally be (for me), Rcvd sn,
Rcvd (to put locator in).
And the field positions would be changed accordingly, so the RSTS,
Sent Sn, followed by Sent.

however as you say, I wonder how many others would agree.
--
Dear God, Did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an
accident? -Norma [Children's Letters to God, 1991]