[MacLoggerContest] Contest Panel Question

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Wed Feb 11 05:52:11 EST 2009

Hi David,

On 10-02-2009, at 9:37 PM, David Kaplan wrote:

> Hi Don, Just tried b86, and let's see if I can quantify what I saw

> on the contest panel:

> 1) Rcvd, Rcvd sn, Sent sn, Sent fields are not persistent between

> program sessions, while RSTS/RSTR/Power are persistent.

Correct this is also how V4 works.

> Also, Cmd-K clears those fields but does NOT clear RSTS/RSTR/Power

> fields.

Correct.

> Shouldn't all the fields remain when Cmd-K is used,

What about SN received (string and numeric) ?

Why not clear them - they change with every exchange.
SN sent numeric is often auto incremented so you don't clear that.
That only leaves sn sent string.

> as well as between sessions? It seems that way in version 4.

No V4 does not remember srx or stxstring or numeric between sessions,
just rst s, rst r and power.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW