[MacLoggerContest] Contest Panel Question

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Wed Feb 11 07:09:15 EST 2009

For the next beta I have changed the clear function to not clear Sent
Serial or Sent String.
Also, Sent Serial and Sent String are saved across sessions.

So Clear leaves: RST S, RTS R, Power, Sent Serial (which can be auto-
incremented) , and Sent String untouched.
Sent Serial and Sent String are changed with each exchange but in case
the change is minor we leave the old one there.
(Received Serial and Received String should change with every exchange
so they are cleared)

Preserved across sessions are : RST S, RTS R, Power, Sent Serial and
Sent String.
(I'm not sure what the value is in preserving Sent Serial and Sent
String across sessions is but it shouldn't do any harm)
(Received Serial and Received String should change with every exchange
so they are not saved)

If I'm missing something let me know.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW