[MacLoggerContest] [macloggerdx] Re: [DogParkList] MacLoggerDX V5 for Cocoa 5.01b3

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 15:00:14 EST 2009

By lookup, do you mean in QRZ etc or in the SCP?
Some contests prohibit the use of QRZ type lookups I believe. I
generally don't do a online lookup during contests, I disable it,
because it slows logging down.
--
i don't do caps, i'm a unix man!
david ferrington, 1953 -