[MacLoggerContest] [macloggerdx] Re: [DogParkList] MacLoggerDX V5 for Cocoa 5.01b3

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Thu Feb 19 15:07:24 EST 2009

Hi David,

On 19-02-2009, at 3:00 PM, David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

> By lookup, do you mean in QRZ etc or in the SCP?

Both, Beta 8 optionally (check box) does a lookup for SCP, and a "Show
QSO" for a dupe when you double-click on an entry in each list.

> Some contests prohibit the use of QRZ type lookups I believe. I

> generally don't do a online lookup during contests, I disable it,

> because it slows logging down.

There is a checkbox to disable it in both cases and you don't have to
double-click in either case. The question is - what do you want to
happen when you double click in each list ?

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g P a r k S o f t w a r e L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com