[MacLoggerContest] MacLoggerDX V5 for Cocoa Contest Helper

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Thu Feb 19 17:01:05 EST 2009

Hi Rick,

On 19-02-2009, at 4:52 PM, Rick Prather wrote:

> Contest Helper looks great to me now. Can't figure our why I would

> want the "RX and TX" columns but I guess they don't hurt and if it's

> good for someone then so be it.Should be able to give it a workout

> this weekend.

Great !

Don't forget you can move the columns you aren't interested in, off to
the right.

Every contester seems to have slightly different requirements so I
guess the trick is to put as many of the important requirements in
there as possible, but allow them to be disregarded, or turned off so
they don't get in the way of those that don't need or want them. The
other possibility is to configure the GUI for each contest - but
please, let's not go there :)
I have always considered an abundance of user configuration to be an
admission of poor design.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW