[MacLoggerContest] MacLoggerDX V5 for Cocoa Contest Helper

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 01:30:03 EST 2009

Good heavens, I go away for a few hours and all this... :-)
--
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless
they

On 19 Feb 2009, at 22:23, Don Agro wrote:

> It's in Beta 10.

now that is good

> OK, well they are both in beta 10

Yes, Jonathan is correct there, it is better to give him time and the
serial # he gave me (I wasn't thinking straight when I said the serial
I gave him) and your solution to that is just ideal.
That is just fantastic and very fast too.

> Beta 10 will find the typed string in any position for both call

> completion and dupes. I don't think it will be a problem.

Very good Don, I think you've got it. Jonathan?

I think I've figured out the check boxes...
Lookup - if checked then double-click on left column (SCP) will fill
in Call on main panel and look the call up. If not checked, then
double-click just fills in call.

Display QSO - if checked then double-click on right column (dupes)
will display the entire QSL in the mail panel. If not checked, then
double-click does nothing.

Have I got that right?

I'm very impressed with this Don, I think this is a great step forward
for contesters.

73 de M0XDF, MLDXv5.01b11