[MacLoggerContest] Cab-converter poll now open

B. Scott Andersen bsandersen at mac.com
Tue Mar 10 09:47:41 EDT 2009

cab-converter group:

MacLoggerDX 5 is released! It is a full rewrite with
a new backing store (SQLite3). In order to do some
planning here on the Cab-converter side, please
indicate which version of MacLoggerDX you're running or
plan to run.

o I've moved to MacLoggerDX 5
o I plan to upgrade to MacLoggerDX 5
o I am not planning on upgrading to MacLoggerDX 5
o I am no longer using MacLoggerDX for contesting
o Cowboy Neal told me to buy a PC

web site listed above.

B. Scott Andersen | "Magic is real, unless declared integer."
bsandersen -atsign- mac.com | -- The collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt
Acton, MA (NE1RD) | http://www.bsandersen.com