[MacLoggerContest] IC756PROIII and MLDX

David Kaplan dhkaplan at mac.com
Sun May 3 16:49:49 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm using the IC756PROIII and the IC-PW1 amp connnected with the CT-17
CI-V converter attaching to my Mac and MLDX.

Recently I found that the 756 "Transceive" option was causing the
radio to drop out. Don suggested that I change it to off, which I did.
Then the PW1 wouldn't reliably change bands when the 756 changed
bands. I returned the Transceive option to off and the system became
reliable again, but the dropouts returned!

Anyone else have this configuration and/or this problem?

I'm using V5.07 production of MLDX.

Thanks and 73,

David, WA1OUI