[MacLoggerContest] Finally! a CT like logger for the Mac!

James Duffey JamesDuffey at comcast.net
Sat May 23 09:31:37 EDT 2009

The logger looks promising though, and lets hope it expands to support
other rigs.

If you are active on VHF contests, you may want to take a look at
Roverlog, which is multiplatform and works well. It runs in TCL/TK,
which the Mac has and you need to start it from a terminal window, so
it is a bit awkard to get up and running, but if youi lieik VHF
Contesting, give it a try. - Duffey