[MacLoggerContest] Finally! a CT like logger for the Mac!

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon May 25 06:53:10 EDT 2009

Clearly, I am misguided and misjudged the potential of this software.
Having read various posts (this one especially) and looked at K1EA's
site, the Windows world of this logger is much advanced, capable and
well liked.
My initial reaction was somewhat selfish, but from my initial reading
of the web site for SkookumLogger, I didn't think Bill was interested
in taking interfaces to other rigs further himself. In fact my concern
was the need for a WinKeyer, but that looks like it may only required
for CW.
I apologise to all concerned (put it down to my lack of experience,
both as a contester and a ham and lack of using very much logging
software on any platform).
I have no wish to offend or upset anyone, please accept my apologies
if I did.

--
73 de M0XDF