[MacLoggerContest] [DogParkList] Finally! a CT like logger for the Mac!

Steve Weinert k9zw at mac.com
Mon May 25 12:41:48 EDT 2009

Guess I too must have missed something - though as it is nice that
Bill K1GQ has shared his work, it doesn't do anything for me.

Along with David M0XDF I'm left admiration of Bill K1QG's work, but
without duplicating K1GQ's setup it is much more a "code kit" than a
useful logger.

Pretty hard to get very enthused over the present hardware bound
offering, as I run a Flex-5000a & TenTec Radios and a Begali CW Machine.

That said perhaps the K1GQ software core can be developed into a broad-
use application?

Bill K1GQ seems to indicate he isn't interested in doing it, but as a
project between a group it certainly could be done.

Like David M0XDF I am time restricted paying the bills & would at best
be able to work on a very small segment or to do some testing.

Thanks for pointing out Bill K1GQ's interesting project, thanks to
Bill K1GQ for sharing it, and now it is up to us to figure out if we
can make something out of it!

73

Steve
K9ZW