[MacLoggerContest] Finally! a CT like logger for the Mac!

James Duffey JamesDuffey at comcast.net
Mon May 25 09:19:11 EDT 2009

OK Dave, I am not sure that RoverLog supports contests that require
entering signal reports, honest or otherwise, but it is worth a look.
I suspect that it could be added though.

Like I said, I find getting RoverLog up and running with a command
line interface a bit awkward, but after it is up and running it is
very effective and versatile.

There is a windows version, which I think is more straight forward to
get running, but does no differ in any other significant way. There is
a RoverLog e-mail reflector on Yahoo that doesn't have much traffic,
but what is there is very useful. - Duffey

--
KK6MC
James Duffey