[MacLoggerContest] Year Missing on Contest Helper Panel?

David Kaplan dhkaplan at mac.com
Fri Jun 5 21:53:39 EDT 2009

To all:

I realize that contesters might not need the year worked in a contest,
but would it slow them down if it were there? I enjoy contests, but am
not a serious contester, so I can't answer this myself. At my level it
wouldn't bother me, but that's not an answer.

It would be nice to have it there in normal operation to know when/if
I've worked someone before, and not just this year.

And aren't there any contests that span Dec 31/Jan 1????? Just Kidding.

Thanks,

David, WA1OUI