[MacLoggerContest] Setting Frequency in Contest Panel

David Kaplan dhkaplan at mac.com
Wed Sep 2 19:43:34 EDT 2009

Maybe I'm missing something, but how do I set the frequency manually
in the contest panel. Works great attached to my radio, and I can
enter it in the DX panel, but in the contest panel I find no way for
data entry. Tried overlaying the frequency that was where the radio
puts it, but no go, and the frequency on the panel doesn't appear to
be a text box.

I agree, normally one wouldn't take the time in a contest to enter
frequ manually, but I was trying to make some QSOs on a VHF radio that
has no data output... the HPM/140 contest actually encourages repeater
contacts, as long as the user is considerate of the repeater!

Thanks,

73,

David, WA1OUI