[MacLoggerContest] Setting Frequency in Contest Panel

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Wed Sep 2 21:15:40 EDT 2009

Hi David,

On 2009-09-02, at 7:43 PM, David Kaplan wrote:

> Maybe I'm missing something, but how do I set the frequency manually

> in the contest panel. Works great attached to my radio, and I can

> enter it in the DX panel, but in the contest panel I find no way for

> data entry. Tried overlaying the frequency that was where the radio

> puts it, but no go, and the frequency on the panel doesn't appear to

> be a text box.

The contesters who participated in the original betas asked for VERY
few edit fields in the contest panel, and it is designed to be used
with a radio connected.

Since that time a number of the fields have been made editable due to
numerous conflicting requests, it shouldn't be that hard to make the
frequency field editable as well in the next beta.

In the mean time if you are taking the time to enter frequencies
manually it shouldn't slow things down by much to use the DX Panel
which does allow frequency input.

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro