[MacLoggerContest] MacLoggerDX Contest panel

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Nov 2 11:18:23 EST 2009

Thanks for taking the time to think about it. I see my role as one of
correlating requests, trying to put them in some form of priority and
with a 'really must have', down to a 'would be nice but..' type
structure so Don has something he can work towards and not have to
wade through all the ideas etc. So the more input we get here, the
more likely we are to have something Don can implement.

I will look back through the archives of this reflector to remind
myself of previous ideas as well.

I agree, I don't think MLDX will ever replace a contest specific
logging program and I don't think that is what Don wants to do either.
I think the number of contest formats/rules out there will make it
difficult to achieve that without the contest part taking over MLDX
and that's not what we want. We should bear in mind Cab-Converter and
it's value as the go-between MLDX and Cabrillo.

Looking for far more input on this list please.
73 de M0XDF
--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons,
For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!