[MacLoggerContest] MacLoggerDX Contest panel

Lee J. Imber (WW2DX) lee at ww2dx.com
Mon Nov 2 11:51:41 EST 2009

Just a reminder that there are many other "contest specific" mac
programs out there that do a very good job at that - contesting on the
Mac.

I would suggest giving some of these a try to see if they meet your
needs.

Here is a list of a few:

SkookumLogger

07/03/09 01:14
From the K1GQ Website:
"SkookumLogger is my HF single-op possibly-assisted CW and SSB
contesting program for Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or later, running on an
Apple Intel computer. It behaves a lot like CT, intentionally.
SkookumLogger requires an Elecraft K3 radio and a K1EL WinKeyer USB. "

RUMped Contest Logger

Full features logger with too many features to list here.

http://www.dl2rum.de/rumsoft/RUMPed.html

There is also a Java logger out there as well:

http://www.qsl.net/w1jq/

Hope this helps.

73 Lee
WW2DX