[MacLoggerContest] MacLoggerDX Contest panel

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Nov 2 13:04:20 EST 2009

Thanks for the summary Lee. Yes we agree, there are now quite a few
Mac Contest Loggers out there, many more than when MLDX started.
As has been said, it is not the intent to rival these programs. There
are a number of MLDX users out there who casually contest and don't
want to have to learn an entirely new program in order to log contests
or perhaps don't want to have to switch over between them, import logs
etc. Our aim is to provide the best experience for those users, short
of providing a 'full blown' contest logging program.
73 de M0XDF
--
Always remember, half the people in the world are above average
intelligence!