[MacLoggerContest] [macloggerdx] Re: Sections in ARRL SS

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat Nov 7 13:02:56 EST 2009

Not the goal of MLDX DX, but could be for MLDX contest?
Please mail macloggercontest at dogparksoftware.com with this as a
proposal, IF, it's something you'd like to see in the contest panel.
Please do not go into any further detail on this list (macloggerdx at yahoogroups.com
), since macloggercontest at dogparksoftware.com is the place to do that.
Apologies for the cross posting, thank you.
73 de M0XDF
--
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice,
but in practice there is.