[MacLoggerContest] MacLoggerDX Contest panel

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Tue Dec 15 14:49:59 EST 2009

Coming in on the tail end of this - just one comment - don't we have a
caps lock key on our keyboards?
I just hit that before a contest.

Agree with all the other comments and the reasons why certain things
aren’t done perhaps the way we might on Windows, but this isn't, it's
OSX and I always thought the beauty of it was that everything worked
the same way :-)

I have mapped 'Enter' (not the Return key) to Log and Clear fields,
but just for MLDX.
73 de M0XDF
--
Being a System Administrator is like being a plumber.
If you do a good job, nobody knows. If you screw up, everybody gets