[MacLoggerContest] exporting log

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Mon Feb 22 22:45:39 EST 2010

On 2010-02-22, at 9:38 PM, EZ Rhino wrote:

> OK, ARRL DX CW was over the weekend. I used MLDX rather than N1MM on XP via Parallels. How do I export a Cabrillo so I can submit my log? I only see an ADIF export. No biggie...export the ADIF, import it into N1MM. None of the exchange came across into N1MM. So I would have to go through all of my contacts and fill in the exchange manually...? That can't be right. Someone give me a hint please.

> Chris

> KF7P

As described in the help files - Cab-Converter...

http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX%20Help/mldxfc_dx_contest.html

Plan on using Cab-converter(tm)
If you are sending serial numbers, check out the item in the Contest preferences panel for auto incrementing the serial number. My program Cab-converter is a FREE program that can take an exported ADIF file from MacLoggerDX and translate it into a Cabrillo file for submission. You must read the contest-specific notes in the Cab-converter documentation to know where to put the exchange information and how that information should be formatted. Each contest is different and Cab-converter depends on having the exchange information stored properly for that particular contest. If you don't put the exchange information in the right place (and in the right form), Cab-converter won't be able to create a Cabrillo file for you.

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro