[MacLoggerContest] Keyboard macros and short cuts

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Fri Feb 26 05:02:19 EST 2010

Please forgive the cross post, I'll keep it short :-)

If you want to perform a set of commands in MLDX (like toggle auto tune & lookup on/off) take a look at
Keyboard Maestro - $36 US (new), that's £29.38 inc VAT for us Brits.

Not just for executing keyboard macros - can do a vast sight more, I'm just touching the surface
73 de M0XDF
--
I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from
him. -Galileo Galilei, physicist and astronomer (1564-1642)