[MacLoggerContest] Icom IC-746Pro radio connection with MacloggerDX

Jimmy Richardson n5ohl at cox.net
Thu Jan 5 18:26:57 EST 2012

What do I need to connect my Icom IC-746Pro to MacloggerDX? I bought a 9-pin to USB adapter but it did not work. I bought an RT Systems USB RTS01 cable for Icom radios. Drivers on the provided CD were Windows drivers. I called RT Systems. They said the company only has Windows drivers.
I am running a Mac mini which only has USB ports.

What can I do to get the logging program to see the radio?

Jim N5OHL