[PAGID] SQ gammaglobulin reaction

Ricardo Sorensen rsoren at seven.pairlist.net
Fri Jul 22 12:12:47 EDT 2005

Hi, We have never observed a similar reaction in children. However, over the
years we have observed a good number of unusual reactions apparently related
to the use of IgIV. In each case, it was important to define exactly the
underlying disease, the dose of IgG per kilo, infusion rates, the brand name
(and sometimes the lot number) and also the premedication used. This is
essential to if a given reaction may be related to any of the factors listed
above.

Ricardo Sorensen