[PAGID] siblings with possible APECED and lung disease

grimbacher at medizin.ukl.uni-freiburg.de grimbacher at medizin.ukl.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Dec 30 17:41:48 EST 2005

Sorry, I will be out of the office and away from e-mail
until January 9th, 2006.

I wish everybody a merry Christmas and a good start into the new year.
I am looking forward to all the collaborations, 2006 will be a very interesting year for me and my family.

For urgent clinical inqueries please contact
Dr. Carla Rautenberg at carla.rautenberg at uniklinik-freiburg.de
or Dr. Julia Horn at horn at medizin.ukl.uni-freiburg.de
or +49-761-270-3750;

For urgent inqueries regarding ESID and the ESID database
please contact Viviane Knerr or Benjamin Gathmann at gathmann at medizin.ukl.uni-freiburg.de
or +49-761-270-3445;

For urgent inqueries regarding research issues Dr. Uli Salzer in my laboratory
at: salzer at medizin.ukl.uni-freiburg.de
or +49-761-270-6314 or -6356

Best Regards,
Bodo Grimbacher.