[PAGID] CVID fatigue

HOWARD M LEDERMAN hlederm1 at jhem.jhmi.edu
Tue Mar 21 12:27:33 EST 2006

Given her age, gender and the propensity for CVID to be associated with autoimmune disease, have you checked her thyroid function?  As a general rule, I think that you must also consider depression in this setting as a dx separate from CVID.

Howard M. Lederman, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Pediatrics and Medicine
Division of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Johns Hopkins Hospital - CMSC 1102
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287-3923
Phone:  410-955-5883