[PAGID] lymphopenia

Junker, Anne ajunker at cw.bc.ca
Tue Jun 13 15:44:05 EDT 2006

I agree.  In the interim, it might help to measure serum EBV load to see
if value is in the range associated with active EBV disease.

Anne Junker, MD
Associate Professor, Division of Infectious & Immunological Diseases,
Medical Director, Pediatric Specialty programs at BC Children's Hospital
Associate Director (Clinical), Child & Family Research Institute
Room K4-223
Children & Women's Health Centre
4480 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC   V5H 3V4
Ph: 604-875-3591  Fx: 604-875-2414  email: ajunker at cw.bc.ca