[PAGID] lymphopenia

Jennifer Puck jpuck at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jun 21 18:11:15 EDT 2006

I have seen instances of lymphomas called Castleman's that were
subject to disagreement upon review. I would suggest having the case
reviewed at NIH by Dr. Elain Jaffe. Castleman's is supposed to occur
in individuals at advanced age.
Dr. Jaffe will accept referrals pathologist-to-pathologist and her
expertise is outstanding. You can email her at Elaine S Jaffe
<ej7n at nih.gov>.
Jennifer Puck

--

Jennifer M. Puck, M.D.