[PAGID] lymphopenia

K. Scott Baker baker084 at umn.edu
Tue Jun 13 22:32:24 EDT 2006

We have had 2 cases in the last couple of years, the first ended up having
XLP, the second we have been unable to molecularly characterize a defect, he
has a "CVID" phenotype.  Interestingly his lymphoma was metastatic Hodgkin's
at age 4, which recurred.  He is being treated for the recurrence and then
going to allo-HCT.  The XLP had several recurrences of his NHL (mainly
abdominal primaries).  He received non-myeloablative MSD BMT 2 yrs ago and
has had no evidence of his disease (or xlp) since.  Are you planning on HCT
for your patient?

K. Scott Baker, MD, MS

Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplant Program

University of Minnesota

420 Delaware St. SE, Mayo Bldg. Room D557

Mayo Mail Code 484

Minneapolis, MN 55455

612.625.4952  FAX 612.626.1434

baker084 at tc.umn.edu