[PAGID] Granulomatous disease in CVID

Berger, Melvin Melvin.Berger at uhhs.com
Wed Aug 16 09:42:49 EDT 2006

We have had patients with severe localized granulomatous disease, high
ACE and lysozyme, in whom we were able to wearn steroids nicely. I think
it is logical to try TNF inhibitors, but I would try just weaning again
first. This was discussed in the Case discussion of the Sept 2005 issue
of Clinical immunology: Cunningham-Rundles, et al, Clim immunol
116-208-210.

Mel Berger