[PAGID] ? XLA

Jordan Orange orange at mail.med.upenn.edu
Fri Jan 26 06:59:08 EST 2007

Dear Lisa,

Are the T cells naive?

Also, do keep NEMO in mind...
A subset truly do appear to have a HIGM phenotype (mostly c-terminus
mutations). B cells in a few patients have been on the low side. CD40
and CD40L expression (at least in the patients I have studied) is
normal and mitogen responses are generally intact.
Pneumocystis has occurred in a few.

Very best,

Jordan

Jordan Orange MD/PhD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Division of Immunology
3615 Civic Center Blvd, ARC-1016H
Philadelphia, PA 19104
(Voice) 267-426-5622
(Fax) 267-426-5727