[PAGID] options for DGS

Salem Tamemi tamemi at squ.edu.om
Sat Jan 27 06:53:02 EST 2007

An infant had complete DiGeorge Syndrome, received bone marrow transplant
from a matched sibling donor, two years post transplant he is well and had
functional lymphocytes and maintained normal immunoglobulins level off IVIG.
The following is a link to the article from 2005

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/cgi/content/full/116/3/e457

Salem Al-Tamemi, MD.FAAP.FRCPC
Consultant
Clinical Immunology & Allergy