[PAGID] Complete DiGeorge options

Cowan, Mort mcowan at peds.ucsf.edu
Mon Feb 12 16:39:56 EST 2007

What is the clinical experience with this kind of approach? Are you
thinking of using Daclizamab? It has some effect in aGVHD post matched
sibling or unrelated donor transplants although it's also associated
with poor survival and many people have stopped using it. I would wonder
if it would have much if any effect on transfusion associated GvHD??

Morton J. Cowan, M.D.
Professor of Pediatrics
Chief, BMT Division
UCSF Children's Hospital, Room M659
505 Parnassus Ave
San Francisco, CA 94143-1278
phone: 415-476-2188
fax: 415-502-4867
**Confidentiality Notice** This email communication and any attachments
may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. Distribution, reproduction or any
other use of this transmission by any party other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.