[PAGID] reticular dysgenesis

Cowan, Mort mcowan at peds.ucsf.edu
Fri Jun 8 00:45:30 EDT 2007

Here is some contact information that I got from Trudy Small a few years
ago regarding someone who is studying RD.

Prof. Karen B. Avraham
Dept. of Human Genetics & Molecular Medicine
Sackler School of Medicine
Tel Aviv University
Ramat Aviv, Tel Aviv 69978
Tel: 972-3-640-7030
Fax: 972-3-640-9360
Email: karena at post.tau.ac.il

Mort

Morton J. Cowan, M.D.
Professor of Pediatrics
Chief, BMT Division
UCSF Children's Hospital, Room M659
505 Parnassus Ave
San Francisco, CA 94143-1278

Phone: 415-476-2188
FAX: 415-502-4867

**Confidentiality Notice** This email communication and any attachments
may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. Distribution, reproduction or any
other use of this transmission by any party other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.