[PAGID] R: XLA Cord Blood

dmvascon at usp.br dmvascon at usp.br
Thu Jun 21 07:21:58 EDT 2007

I also agree in saving the cord, but I don't think that saving the
cord or using cord blood for diagnosis are mutually exclusive.
For a flow cytometry we could use 1 ml and for molecular analysis 4 ml
is enough. We had already done this in a family that had a previous
IL-7R deficient SCID patient.

All the best,

Dewton