[PAGID] XLA Cord Blood

Mark Ballow ballow at buffalo.edu
Fri Jun 22 16:41:19 EDT 2007

I agree. Collect the cord blood for the reasons stated.

MB
--
Mark Ballow, MD
Chief, Division of Allergy and Immunology
E-mail - mballow at upa.chob.edu; ballow at buffalo.edu

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender or system
manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail.