[PAGID] student lectures

HOWARD M LEDERMAN hlederm1 at jhmi.edu
Tue Jun 26 21:25:55 EDT 2007

Hopkins has 2 hrs in the first year (a clinical correlation presented as part of the first year basic science immunology curriculum) and two hours in the second year as part of the pathophysiology class.

Howard M. Lederman, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Pediatrics and Medicine
Division of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Johns Hopkins Hospital - CMSC 1102
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287-3923
Phone: 410-955-5883