[PAGID] XLA carrier detection

Richard L. Wasserman, M.D.,Ph.D. richw3 at swbell.net
Thu Oct 4 18:55:39 EDT 2007

Hi Mary-Ellen,
Its be a while. I hope all is well with you. This is an excellent
family. I know we could get the index patient, the sister who is
interested and the mother. I am pretty sure that we can get the other
sister as well. The affected first cousin is problematic and lives
several hundred miles away, I doubt that we could get him. Would it work
for you to receive four specimens and then work them up as you choose?
Richard