[PAGID] CGD pregnancy

Kari Nadeau kari at woodleaf.net
Wed Feb 6 00:42:06 EST 2008

Dear Jordan,

I recently had a 20 yo patient with AR CGD deliver a FT healthy girl and she
remained on septra, itra, clinda and keflex (we needed double coverage for
her) throughout the pregnancy and did extremely well. We weighed the risks
and the benefits and thought it prudent, in this woman's case, to continue
her prophylaxis given her history of severe infections.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions.
All the best,
Kari

--
Kari Nadeau, MD, PhD
Academic Faculty, Stanford Medical School
knadeau at stanford.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Information contained in this message and
any attachments is intended only for the addressee(s) listed. If you
believe that you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by return electronic mail, and please delete
this message without further review, disclosure, or copying. Any statements
in this e mail cannot be used in litiginous situations.