[PAGID] Anti-lymphocyte (T-cell) antibodies

Berger, Melvin Melvin.Berger at UHhospitals.org
Tue Feb 19 11:40:30 EST 2008

Won't these be detected in any "panel" of anti-HLA antibodies done to
screen for transplant acceptibility ?

Mel Berger

-----Original Message-----
From: pagid-bounces at list.clinimmsoc.org
[mailto:pagid-bounces at list.clinimmsoc.org] On Behalf Of Lisa Filipovich
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 10:55 AM
To: pagid at list.clinimmsoc.org
Subject: Re: [PAGID] Anti-lymphocyte (T-cell) antibodies

Have no clue

>>> "Jack Bleesing" <Jack.Bleesing at cchmc.org> 2/19/2008 10:47 AM >>>

Dear Colleagues:

I am looking for a lab that can measure autoantibodies to human
lymphocytes, specifically human T cells.

National Jewish used to do this as part of their autoantibody menu, but
apparently they stopped offering this test.

Regards,

JB

Jack J.H. Bleesing, M.D., Ph.D.
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Division of Hematology/Oncology
3333 Burnet Avenue, MLC 7015
Cincinnati, OH 45229
513-636-4266 (phone)
513-636-3549 (fax)
Jack.Bleesing at CCHMC.org
http://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/immunodeficiencies/

Visit us at www.UHhospitals.org.

The enclosed information is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is intended for the use of the addressee only. University Hospitals and its affiliates disclaim any responsibility for unauthorized disclosure of this information to anyone other than the addressee.

Federal and Ohio law protect patient medical information, including psychiatric_disorders, (H.I.V) test results, A.I.Ds-related conditions, alcohol, and/or drug_dependence or abuse disclosed in this email. Federal regulation (42 CFR Part 2) and Ohio Revised Code section 5122.31 and 3701.243 prohibit disclosure of this information without the specific written consent of the person to whom it pertains, or as otherwise permitted by law.