[PAGID] Warts in XSCID

Cowan, Mort mcowan at peds.ucsf.edu
Tue Apr 22 11:50:15 EDT 2008

We've not had this problem (to that degree) in our SCID population. You
might want to contact Alain Fischer or Benedicte Neven in Paris as they
have seen a lot of this type of infection in their pts.

What kind of transplant did he receive and what is his immune
reconstitution?

Mort

Morton J. Cowan, M.D.
Professor of Pediatrics
Chief, BMT Division
UCSF Children's Hospital, Room M659
505 Parnassus Ave
San Francisco, CA 94143-1278

Phone: 415-476-2188
FAX: 415-502-4867

**Confidentiality Notice** This email communication and any attachments
may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. Distribution, reproduction or any
other use of this transmission by any party other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.