[PAGID] pt with recurrent herpes infections and destructive nasal lesion

Charlotte Cunningham-Rundles charlotte.cunningham-rundles at mssm.edu
Tue Apr 22 15:21:26 EDT 2008

Although Class 1 found, sounds like TAP defect :

midline granulomas seem to be a clear part of this syndrome.

Clin Exp Immunol. 2000 Aug;121(2):173-8. TAP deficiency syndrome.
Gadola SD, Moins-Teisserenc HT, Trowsdale J, Gross WL, Cerundolo V.

(We have a very similar pt)

--

Charlotte Cunningham-Rundles MD PhD
Professor of Medicine, Pediatrics and Immunobiology
Email: charlotte.cunningham-rundles at mssm.edu